* Build interactive graphs of the probability density function (PDF) the cumulative distribution function (CDF) for normal distributions
* Fit normal and lognormal sample data from CSV files
* Visually compare sample distribution with PDF function
* Solve PDF/CDF equations graphically
* Calculate the sigmas and quantiles
Bell Curves is an interactive graphing tool and calculator for the bell curve probability density function.
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Bell Curves - graphing calculator for the normal distribution function is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-01-05. The program can be installed on iOS.
Bell Curves - graphing calculator for the normal distribution function (version 1.3.9) has a file size of 5.56 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.